- Hover over Dispatch and click All Work.
- Click New Visit.
- Fill out all of the required fields. If you would like ALL Assets in the building to show in in the service call, select Create Tasks Now. If you would like to add specific equipment only to the service call, select Create Tasks Later.
- Click Create. If you selected Create Tasks Now in Step 3, and ignore the following steps.
- If you selected Create Tasks Later in Step 3, you will have to add Assets to your visit. Find your Visit, and click the Subtasks icon on the left-most column.
- Click New to add an Asset to your Visit.
- Fill out all of the required fields and click Create.
- Repeat steps 6-7 until you have added all of the required equipment into the Visit. Once you are done, the Visit is ready for dispatching.
Creating & Dispatching a Service Call Print
Created by: Olivier Maguire
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 10:09 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.